Are Indians proud of Narendra Modi? If yes, then why? If not, why not.
Yes! Because :
- He speaks and uses his own brain to think(Not like some other Indian PMs).
- He didn’t request for Visa when America rejected it few years ago.America requested him to have a visit.
He said “I will make such a wonderful India that all Americans will stand in queue to get a Visa of India.“
- The Prime Minister of Japan follows only 4 people on Twitter, Narendra Modi is one of them.
- He has given a free hand to the Indian army in case of attacks by Pak Army and to attack their checkposts on the LoC. This basically conveys Pak that India is not at all weaker!
- He respects Indian traditions and cultures.(He was on a fast on the account of Navratri festival and still he reverberated Madison Square with his speech.)
- “Chaiwala” to PM…Hats Off….Amazing will power!
- Narendra Modi becomes the only PM of India whose’s mother is alive at the time,one was elected as PM.
8. Secular Muslims love him.
9. He bowed down in respect at the steps of parliament.He respects his work and work place.
10. He thinks beyond the expectations.He plans for bullet trains in India and makes the best possible usage of technology!
- If somebody feels like this is not the right time to ask/answer this question(as mentioned in some of the answers to this question) I would just like to say that “We could never be ‘proud’ as such of Indian government for past 60 years. Modi-The Man has done many good deeds as an Indian Citizen & CM if not PM. So as an Inspirational Personality not only Indians but many people throughout the world do feel proud of him for his efforts so far!“
- In case you doubt the inclusion of point number 7 in this answer, please spare a minute to read my reply to Nitesh Jain’s comment (in the comments of this answer).
Yes! I am proud of my Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
What other PM showed the world about India :
Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru showing Indians as snake charmers.
What Narendra Modi has to show the world about India:
Indian PM Narendra Modi with Japan PM Abe Shinzo performing Hindu ritual “Ganga aarti ” at a “ghat” in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.
He is the man who can show our real culture to the world in such a mesmerizing way without being afraid.
Pic Credits :
This answer is not about Nehru’s Ideology and his works. That is a different topic altogether. Through this answer I just want to convey how Modi has changed the World’s views on India which other leaders failed to do.
There are many things mentioned below which more than answer the question. But here’s one little point from me.
As I was scrolling through my FB news feed, my eyes fell on an article shared by the Economic Times.
Now you might be wondering what’s there to be proud of this right?
Now Narendra Modi like all the other leaders before had won the election on the basis of his promises. He had promised that he would turn around India’s economy. He would discard archaic rules and bureaucracy whilst bringing reforms. Now most of the leaders in the wake of fierce political tussle sideline their main agenda.
Congress be like if I win election in 2 states, I will go for the reforms else I will stick to the scams.
But his government on the other hand has been consistently moving on track of repairing the economy. You see how the title says “launch a series of reforms after polling ends”. It doesn’t matter to Modi whether he wins or loses Bihar. Reforms must go on.
It gives me immense comfort to hear that my nation is in the hands of a leader who won’t sidetrack his agenda for politics.
Current Prime Minister of India
Unlike the other PM of India he is an Unique Individual,
Some of his mind blowing policies that can take India to a strong hold in world’s business is :-
1. Make in India
- I can’t forget the day when Pakistani army started firing at LoC like hell and a statement comes from PM Modi- “Ab Sab kuch thik ho jayega”. Later on it is found that Pakistan army suffered very huge loss and media of Pakistan was ashamed to show it.
- He never answers to each and every stupid comments of opposition only if it goes out of control.
- He is the only PM of India who got praise and appreciation from US President
- He is the first Indian to rank in top 10 list of powerful Human being on earth.
- He never ever asked for US Visa instead preferred Japan over USA.
- He is the first PM who shook China and Pakistan the day he won the election. Chinese newspapers were full of Modi news.
- He is the one because of whom only Indian flag was waving except USA’s flag in a meeting of Heads of more than 40 countries is USA this year.
- He is the one to to address UN assembly in Hindi every time with full josh.
- He is the one to bow before Indian Parliament on his first visit.
Modi means Manufacturer of Developed India
- Yes, I am proud of him because he has made me and my fellow Indians to believe that the world is listening\respecting us. See, the warm welcome he has got in Japan, US, Australia etc. He made me to take interest in Indian politics.
- Now, the US president will be the chief guest on coming republic day which is the first time in Indian history. Doesn’t it ring a bell to you? Modi has made the Pakistan cornered.
But, he is not the only one who has made me proud. In recent years, there are some more.
- Kailash Satyarthi, who one the Nobel peace prize. I had never heard of him before this news came out which shows my ignorance.
- Sachin Tendulkar, the only Indian and one of two Asians who earned a place in the wisden’s all time best team for test cricket. Yes, he was selected as a batsman batting at no. 4 and Bradman was batting at no. 3 in the same team.
- A. R. Rehman, Rasool pookutty and Gulzar who won the oscars.
- Amir Khan, because of the show Satyamev Jayate.
- Arvind Kejriwal: I don’t like his politics and the way he attacks on Modi but i really respect the cause he is fighting for.
I don’t think anything explains Narendra Modi better than this video – “his thoughts, beliefs, vision and his message to the youth.”
Truly Inspiring !
Only two quotes –
- “An army of donkeys led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by a donkey.” –Genghis Khan
- “If you don’t like something, follow that thing, reach to the top and then change the thing.” – Adolf Hitler
Yes I am proud of our PM Narendra Damodardas Modi…
He deserves all the pride and honor because :-
- Government is not involved in any scams so far.
- “Families” are getting exposed.
- Media is getting exposed.
- Journalists are not allowed to accompany Modi in his foreign visits.
- Anti National NGOs are banned .
- Pseudo intellectuals are getting exposed.
- Government officials are asked to work regularly.
- Government is focusing on development.
- Terrorists are not being spared.
- Every individuals are expected to contribute for nation.
- Today paid Indian media journalists like Rajdeep Sardesai, Burkha Dutt, Sagarika along with international media are doing their best to create a bad picture about India in the world, despite these malicious efforts India has become the favorite spot for investment.
- The nations and it’s leaders which a time ago kept us out of their ‘Views’ are trying to impress the people of India by speaking in Hindi! And there is only one man who is behind this changed attitude of ‘World leaders’.. Well you know his name I need not make the effort *wink*
- Modi sarkar has sanctioned setting up of two railway coach manufacturing factories in Bihar the state which BJP lost badly…
- Modi sarkar has evacuated 461 politicians, writers and intellectuals from the government bungalows which they had been overstaying illegally.
- Pakistan a country which once had made it very clear that if there would be talks with India, then it would be on the condition that talks will start with Kashmir Issue.. But today Pakistan’s PM says he is ready to have a dialogue with India without any conditions!
I can still give numerous more examples like India’s efforts during Nepal earth quake, evacuation of citizens of 44 countries including those of Germany, France, US from Yemen, India’s role in pressing for sustainable lifestyle to combat climate change, getting nuclear deals passed which was hanging from decades, responsive and responsible ministers working in the government..
Well they say one man cannot do everything! I say you do not know Mr. Narendra Damordas Modi yet!!!
At the moment, There is only problem in India is, People have below mindset.
If Modi don’t do everything, we will vote next time to the person who will do nothing.
Wake Up India and Support our PM Narendra Modi.