Why Prime minister Narendra Modi is visiting Foreign ?
This has become one of the hottest question in India. “Why Prime minister Narendra Modi is visiting Foreign or doing foreign trip so much ?” , First, take it this way, “Your college is not highly reputed, most big MNCs don’t come for campus fair/placements. What would you do ? You will improve your skills, go outside and apply off-campus to each company and convince them that you have the ability of future. Modi is doing the same for India. ” , it was nicely said , by “Vipin Tiwari in quora”.
Modi’s Foreign Policy
Modi is focusing on India’s neigbourhood, considering the fact that South Asia will be a powerhouse soon. He is also focusing on India’s.
All these visits are in fact, according to an aim that he has planned in mind taking into consideration the bureaucrats at the ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Below are some collective information gathered from different sources :-
- Obama announces $4 billion in India investment and lending deals – US investors bet on PM Modi, to invest $41 billion in India in 3 years – The Times of India
- US investors bet on PM Modi, to invest $41 billion in India in 3 years – Obama announces $4 billion in India investment and lending deals
- Uranium to India for the next five years. –
Uranium is great source for nuclear energy and producing electricity.
- Australia and India have deepened both defence and economic ties signing a new security pact and committing to an unlikely one-year time-line to sign a free trade agreement. – Australia and India sign new security pact and commit to a future free trade agreement
- A trade deal with India would give Australian exporters access to a market of 1.3 billion people, including an increasingly affluent middle-class burgeoning towards 500 million people in coming years. –
Modi has had cordial relations with Japan since his days of being a Gujarat Chief Minister. Needless to say, this visit was a huge thumping success. Japan would help India in building its smart cities.
- The Japanese prime minister has committed $35 billion in public and private investment and financing for the next five years. The total Japanese investment in India so far is about $12 billion
- ‘The regional context and the personal ties between Narendra Modi and Shinzo Abe to a large extent contributed to the dawn of a new era in bilateral relations,’
- The bilateral trade between India and Japan has been targeted to almost double to USD 25 billion Consul General of Japan Mitsuo Kawaguchi said today..
- Modi visited Bhutan at a time when China was eyeing Bhutan. Bhutan is highly dependent on India. And it shares a border with China. Also, Bhutan is an amazing source of clean hydroelectric power.
- Bhutan had been ignored by the previous Prime Minster. This led to increasing its China tilt. This would have been dangerous because it would lead to more of China’s influence on our borders and especially at the .
- To prevent this, Modi visited Bhutan first. This, couple with the fact that Modi visited a small nation first, instead of biggies like USA or EU, boosted Bhutanese pride and they were much more welcoming to him. His visit there was a success. And it ensured that Bhutan remained a staunch ally of India.
- India will build Biggest ever dam of Nepal (China was trying hard to get that) – India will get 83% Green energy produce from that hydro power station.
- Read some more points here.
You will not be disappointed after reading this.
- Jawahar Lal Nehru – 16 years 286 days
- Indira Gandhi – 15 years 91 days
- Rajiv Gandhi – 5 years 32 days
- Narasimha Rao – 4 years 11 months
- Manmohan Singh – 10 years 4 days
In these total 57 years, Congress people could not get “Achhe din“
Rahul Gandhi and Critics wants Achhe din in just 12 months. What do you think about this ?
We have elected a prime minister not a magician. Let him, give 5 years and we will see the output at the End.
Some other achievement by Narendra Modi :-
FDI flow is better then ever and these are due to these visits. Most people claiming this will use data from the last 12-15 months which is missleading. Data must be compared with similar period over years not months.
Do note 2011-2012, We are yet to breach that number, But when we compare to last year the current year numbers look like a huge growth. But if the statistics say this what does that mean, It means sentiments more or less remains same. This is basically due to policies in place and partly due to a new government.This is bounce back at best
Look at the Amount of Rupees in Crores and Not percentage in above picture.
Wikipedia provides lists of all Foreign Visit by our Prime minister Narendra Modi :- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prime_ministerial_trips_made_by_Narendra_Modi
Do you think below is Modi Effect ?
- Had you ever asked this question in last 10 years ?
- Had you ever taken interest in any foreign trip of any other PM?
- Had you ever listened the speech of any other PM on Red Fort?
- Had you ever seen swearing in ceremony of any other PM?
My dear friend, this is what we call Modi effect. We never gave a damn about what our PM was doing, what he was going. This one man made us to think, to ask this question that why our PM is going on foreign trip and what are the benefits of that. Our Prime minister, Narendra Modi has changed our mindset and forced our youth to take interest in politics.
Here are some other Cordial points, that is so much viral in Social media at the moment, some of them is true and some of them were about to true, and are pending, but nevertheless, We are atleast hoping huge change in our country for coming time.
Socially Viral Points on Prime minister Narendra Modi Foreign Visits
- BJP Govt. convinced Saudi Arabia not to charge “On-Time Delivery Premium charges” on Crude Oil – Young Petroleum Minister Dharmendra Pradhan & External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj sealed the deal. Saved the country thousands of crores.
- India will build 4 Hydroelectric power stations + Dams in Bhutan (India will get lion’s share in Green energy that will be produced in future from these projects).
- India will build Biggest ever dam of Nepal (China was trying hard to get that) – India will get 83% Green energy produce from that hydro power station. There are some conflict going between India and Nepal. This rage started when madhesh people of nepal started rally against current constitution of Nepal and our Prime minister Narendra modi intervened and suggested to work cordially with all your citizens and in Return, Some Nepalese posted “Strong Abusive message directly to our Prime minister Narendra modi and also Abused our Indian Flag by posting our Flag over the dog and kicking-punching and in many other ways. Well, let’s not talk about those bullshit done by fool. But , We cannot ignore the fact, that you cannot be stupid and ego-enough against big country. This sounds like KRK (kamaal rashid khan) shouting and asking for fame like Superstar Amitabh Bachhan. May be, there are some stupid Politicians in Nepal, who are doing magic in destroying and ruining lots of Nepalese people. More than half are already in trouble due to non-availability of some necessity materials and goods. I am not sure, how much more to see. Simple Rule is that, “You don’t misbehave with any country’s Prime minister or other Ministers.“, India and Nepal were like two brothers, So, if in house, small brothers insult and humiliate big brother with kicks , abusive language and various other ways, you ofcourse as small brother, can’t get any more support from big brothers as you were getting earlier. This is what , has happened between India and Nepal. Nepal being too much small country, India would not be much worried about loosing you. Even , if you boycott and ban everything from India. India is in any case not going to suffer famine due to you. But if, India does, Nepal may. India has simple gone with one basic attitude, “Keep your attitude with yourself, we have our own“
- Increased relationship with Japan and they agreed to invest $ 30 Billion in DMIC (Delhi – Mumbai Investment Corridor). That’s Rs 200,000 crores by today’s exchange rates.
- Increased strategic relationship with Vietnam and Vietnam has now agreed to give contract of Oil exploration to ONGC-Videsh (UPA was not ready to take this at all because they were worried about China – and getting into a conflict of interests on south China sea). The UPA had always been on the backfoot about every aspect of foreign policy.
- Increase Oil Imports from Iran, despite the ban by USA. . Iran agreed to sell in Indian Rupees and it saved our Forex, not just for now, but protected India from future currency fluctuations. India also gets to build “Chabahar” port of Iran, encircling Pakistan. Because we well have exclusive access for our Naval ships in this port.
- India – Australia (NaMo is first PM to visit Australia after 28 yrs), despite Australia being a major supplier of Coal & Uranium. Prime minister Narendra Modi was able to convince Tony Abbott and now Australia will supply Uranium for our energy production.
- China leaning President Rajapakse lost elections in Sri Lanka – Remember UPA lost “Hambantota” port development – read latest report of CIA, where they mention RAW has played a major role in power shift of Sri Lanka. Now Modi has confirmed he is visiting Sri Lanka in April. And Sri Lanka has backed out of Chinese contract and shifted to Indian project managers.
- With China, as Trade Deficit was increasing, Prime minister Narendra Modi forced their hand. Anti-Dumping will come soon so China will invest heavily into India. – China has already committed $ 20 billion Investment in India. That’s nearly ₹140,000 crores.
- On Security – I think adding Ajit Doval to his team is the best decision by NaMo. See the recent tie-up with Pentagon, Israel & Japan. Remember I. K. Gujaral as PM stopped RAW’s offensive operations in foreign countries. . Now see how we stopped the Terror Boat and listen to his words. “Any Mumbai like attack from Pakistan and Pakistan will lose Baluchistan!” That’s the language of deterrence that I want to hear as an Indian. We won’t hit first, but if you do, we surely won’t turn the other cheek.
- India approved the border road in the NorthEast and around India- China border – Remember just because of China’s opposition, the ADB (Asian Development Bank) didn’t give us funds during UPA regime and UPA held that file under “Environment Ministry control – Remember the infamous “JAYANTHI TAX “? No one bothered about the disastrous effect on our armed forces.
- India managed to bring back 4,500+ Indians from War zone in Yemen and also brought foreign nationals of 41 different countries, which put India’s name onto the highest platform globally in conducting that rescue mission – PM Narendra Modi specially talked to the new Saudi Arabian king Salman and told him to allow Indian Airforce planes to fly – as Saudi Arabia was attacking on Yemen and Yemen skies was declared NO-FLY Zone: thanks to this we got an assured clear window of a few hours and guys guess who coordinated this? Ajit Doval, Sushama Swaraj and Gen V K Singh. All in person. When was the last time you ever heard of ministers involved personally in such efforts that didn’t fetch thousands of crores?? Guess the religion of those rescued?? But it isn’t secular to mention that most of those rescued from Yemen or earlier from Iraq weren’t Hindus at all.
- India’s Air defense was getting weaker by the day, UPA was very happy to let it happen despite repeated specific inputs from the armed forces, Prime minister Narendra Modi renegotiated Rafale fighter Jets deal with France personally and bought 36 Jets on ASAP basis. This is currently under pending as France is not agreeing upon sale terms.
- For the first time after 42 yrs Indian Prime Minister visited Canada not to attend some meeting but as a specific state visit, in a Bilateral deal, India was able convince to Canada to supply Uranium for India’s Nuclear reactors for next 5 years. It will be of great help to Resolve India’s Power problems.
- Canada approves visa on arrival for all Indian tourists.
- Till recently we were exclusively buying Nuclear Reactors from Russia or USA and it was much like beggar kind of situation because they were worried about usage of Nuclear reactor for some other use. So only what they opted to give us, we could get. . Now Narendra Modi was able to convince France and now France will make Nuclear reactors with the latest technology in India. On MAKE IN INDIA efforts.. with collaboration with an Indian company as a partner.
- During 26th Jan. visit of Barack Obama , NaMo convinced USA to drop rule of Nuclear fuel tracking and sorted out Liabilities rules which now open the gates for next 16 Nuclear power plant projects. . . . Isn’t this good enough to improve the lot of India?
So it is my humble request to please consider our Prime minister Narendra Modi as a human being and feel proud and united Indian.
So, Let’s Shout with Pride, “India aa.. Indiaaa… India aaa… Indiaaa” , infinity time.
Our Prime minister , Narendra modi is Advertising our Country as a product to whole world, to come and see Opportunity in our 1.2 billion population. This is what we called Advertisement, All company do , to get Sales.
If you have any more points or discussion, please reply below in comment. or Check one of our team site :- Bakchod Indian